Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which 4* Should I rank up ?

Thanks to two free Alpha sparks today I can upgrade another 4 Star but not sure who to Upgrade My Bonecrusher or Motormaster cause they both have there benefits but not sure which is better I am more towards Bonecrusher but wanna know what others think and they are both duped also

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    this should be a poll really :p

easy. PURE HATE ftw!
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited November 2017
    Motormaster probably, he's frankly a gamebreaker without much work, and if he's duped then he can outright ignore class disadvantage around half health and shred tacticians.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I love my BC, but if I had a 4* Motormaster, I would have upgraded him first without question.

He has so much more upside than BC, and can be used in way more situations
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I’d approach it a bit different. I’d take a look at the bots that I have in the Warrior and Brawler classes first and see which class needs to get stronger.

I have both BC and MM in their 4* version. My BC is 4/5 and MM is 3/5, both duped. I bring BC with me to AM matches because he really can change the tide of matches due to his bleed (think of it as free hits). But I also have a 4/5 MV1, which is why I haven’t 4/5ed MM yet.

So decide which class could use an upgrade, then decide who you like playing with more.
  • Odie21 wrote: »
    I’d approach it a bit different. I’d take a look at the bots that I have in the Warrior and Brawler classes first and see which class needs to get stronger.

I have both BC and MM in their 4* version. My BC is 4/5 and MM is 3/5, both duped. I bring BC with me to AM matches because he really can change the tide of matches due to his bleed (think of it as free hits). But I also have a 4/5 MV1, which is why I haven’t 4/5ed MM yet.

So decide which class could use an upgrade, then decide who you like playing with more.

Exactly... if you have an MV1 there is no reason to upgrade MM, and also depends on what warriors you have (though BC is arguably the best warrior anyway). In my experience, and if both classes are already equal, I would do bonecrusher. You can slop to ignore class advantages and easily win with MM, but bleeding profusely to ignore class difference is much much better.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Motormaster all the way.. KOTR is OVerpowered.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Defense: Bonecrusher
    Attack and a weaker defense: Motormaster
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Bonecrusher overpowered..... you say that like it's a bad thing. That has got to be one of the most cliched things anyone can type on this fourm. Even when facing off against Bonecrusher with a crazy mod boost, he is very beatible. If a certain bot is kicking your metal ass it just means you need to learn how to beat it. Not whine that the bot that keeps thrashing you is overpowered.
  • I'll take my Bludgeon over your Bonecrusher any day and come out on top. @Odie21 said it best tho. Look and see where you may be missing gaps in class. Do you already have a warrior and brawler ranked up? Neither? After that, I would rank the one you most prefer using. I know people who can't play MM and same with BC. I'll take Grindor over MM. Which is probably why MM is sitting on base defense while my Grindor is out having fun. It's all to flavor and taste bud.