Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron Chips instead of Dinobot Chips

So I went on a crystal opening spree hoping to get the final 10,000 chips I need for the 4 star Dino bot, and instead I received a bunch of Megatron chips. No big deal, but shouldn't I still be earning Dinobot chips until 8 AM Eastern time?

Comments

• Kabam has yet to fix the clock issue with game and it's still an hour off. So 5am PDT atm is still 4am for certain things. Guess this is one of them. Did you get enough Megatron chips to top off for a 4* Dino? If so I would send an in-game ticket to support and see if they can't fix it seeing as you should still have 48ish minutes as of this writing to earn Dino chips. If not, I would just enjoy the early Megatron chip head start
  • Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Kabam has yet to fix the clock issue with game and it's still an hour off. So 5am PDT atm is still 4am for certain things. Guess this is one of them. Did you get enough Megatron chips to top off for a 4* Dino? If so I would send an in-game ticket to support and see if they can't fix it seeing as you should still have 48ish minutes as of this writing to earn Dino chips. If not, I would just enjoy the early Megatron chip head start

Thankfully, I did not get enough chips. As far as the Megatron chips, I am definitely enjoying the little head start my friend. Thank you for informing me of the timing error.
  • Kr_DCKr_DC Posts: 15
    I think I had it worse. After seeing your post, receiving the msg in inbox that megatron chips are available, I spin 2 PBC to be sure and obtained megatron chips.

My next spin, a knight crystal bagged me a 4* dupe. To my horror, I found out later I received 10k dinobot chips instead..made me upset and I have filed a ticket.

Now I am not sure if it's safe to open more crystals..
  • Kr_DC wrote: »
    I think I had it worse. After seeing your post, receiving the msg in inbox that megatron chips are available, I spin 2 PBC to be sure and obtained megatron chips.

My next spin, a knight crystal bagged me a 4* dupe. To my horror, I found out later I received 10k dinobot chips instead..made me upset and I have filed a ticket.

Now I am not sure if it's safe to open more crystals..

Same here. My dupes are still bringing in Dino chips