Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Electrophobia is bugged. Repairing and not resisting.

so i fought electrophobia mod against mv1, he just repairs every 5 seconds and not resisting anything. Mod description text says 3% resist and the sheet @Kabam Miike released said its 75% resist. Clearly, that is not the point. I input 70 hits and gave up with mv1 at full hp. Will shock even remove this repair module? I didn't have one to test.
Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah we couldn't make a dent in Shockwave, the Shockwave giving an outgoing node to Megatron at the end. Something doesn't seem right with that mod on that lane.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited November 2017
    Yes, curious about this too. After 4 mins of fighting against Shockwave, I gave up. Even applying shock occasionally couldn't overcome his repair (and also undo ability).
  • Hey All,

Any of the new Mods introduced with the Spotlight or AMs today were also suffering from an issue with the Server this morning. These bugs are now fixed, so if you run into any more issues, please let us know!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Are supposed to get hit that hard? @Kabam Miike sttb5tar2k2w.png

• BOFAD wrote: »
    Are supposed to get hit that hard?

That power flow + error in swipe registered = KO