Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Commander level not increasing

At the end of level 26 and also level 27 my commander hasn't been levelling up once the experience bar is full even once I gain another 500+ experience. It seems to take a lot of experience just to reach the next level even once the bar is full.
I am using an iPhone 6S with the current OS and sometimes using wifi and sometimes mobile data with Vodafone.
It may be an issue with the image of the bar becoming filled before the correct amount of experience has been gained. I've only started noticing it at these 2 levels. Please could I get some information on why this may be happening.

Comments

• Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    Perhaps it would be good to have some indication of how much experience we have towards a given level and how much we need in total.
  • KinsonKinson Posts: 20
    The bar is a terrible indicator of how far along you are. It will seem like you're at max bar for a long while, then when you level it will look like you've made some decent progress in the new level. You get used to it, but it can understandably be frustrating when you're going to hit the level for an energy replenish.
  • Jones117a wrote: »
    Perhaps it would be good to have some indication of how much experience we have towards a given level and how much we need in total.

Agreed my bar "appears" to be full so I don't want to break out an energy refill if it's going to lvl soon: an indicator would be great. Preferably a percentage and a "2345/2400" type indicator as well
  • I agree the bar is of no help it looks full but I can't see a number of what I have left anywhere in the game.

I think this is some vital information that should be posted somewhere.
  • Hey all, we're working on ways to better display your experience level in comparison to where you need to be for you next level. We're not totally sure how we're going to do that right now, but we are on it!