Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is wrong is wrong

I know kabam will not here me or the people who are just frustrated just like me . I m f2p player and I don’t want spend any Energon if i have maxxed SOUNDWAVE R4 and OG.

You guys are making thing worst and worst for playing. I am talking about the annoying mods in expert chap -3 SHOCKWAVE.

Its ok if everyone can beat him then its easy . But i here im talking about maxxed R4 shockwave and OG .

Special 2 unblockable while blocking generates 30 percent power bar .

Comments

• Also you guys are coming out with so many bugs these days lags are still there , we never complaint about cause we love playing it , but u guys are making me hate this game throw my phone on the wall .

And AM are totally bugged Map 3 out side rating are totally different from inside

Above all dont compare D40 to map 3 D1 its more hard.

Well map3 wont be played anymore since not all free just to play. Soon u guys will regreat about it .
  • JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
    edited December 2017
    [removed by moderation]
  • I agree. With existing issues, map 3 feels like a cash grab. If everything worked properly, maybe it would be comparable to level 40 on other map, but with lags, freezes, glitches, and mods not necessarily doing what is described, map 3 is a rage inducing mess.
    Worst part is the nerf to map 2 rewards makes it feel like they’re stealing rewards from us unless we pay for them (energon to revive and heal after game issues KO bots).
    Sorry kabam, fix your stuff or you won’t get my money. I play MCOC, so I know you guys can do it right. I don’t mind a challenge as long as you keep it fair.
  • redshift9redshift9 Posts: 87
    edited December 2017
    It’s gotten to the point where I dread updates. At best, some problems are resolved while older, known issues go unaddressed. At worst, new bugs are introduced. I’d love it if they stopped working on new material and focused all their efforts on bug fixes. I’m only asking them to make their own jobs easier in the long run.

Additions and changes don’t really improve the game when fundamental aspects of the game are broken. Why don’t the devs understand that?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    Everyone is talking about the bugs being the focus of the OP, but I don't think that's what he's talking about.

Sounds like he's complaining that he's can't get past bots even though he has two r4 bots. From his perspective he is saying he should be able to walk through the hardest content with those...

No, it still takes ninja skill to make it through, even with a full squad of r4 bots.

By the way... It's pretty easy to dodge Shockwaves special attack. Practice in another game mode. Once you figure it out, the boss is a walk in the park.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    agree. Map 3 is too hard currently. Even difficulty 20 is too difficult for most players.

how are the rest gonna keep up in getting the rank up materials awarded there? Once again only the strongest of players and alliances can get those T3 Class Spark shards while there rest are left out of it? Need to depend on RNG of Sanctum crystals?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited December 2017
    and hate the fact that those from different timezones are gonna struggle in a 6 lane AM. The timing is perfect for US players (is that the playerbase u gonna focus on exclusively?) but leaving all other timezones in a disadvantage. Link nodes need to be downed before others can push forward. One suggestion is maybe to remove all linked nodes since we are still cooperating with each other in finishing the AM.. so what's the point of stalling other players? If link is so important then maybe only Megatron the final boss should have links to him. The rest should not be linked since it's hard for other timezone players to push when a bot is linked and some players have went to bed!

The earlier 3 lane timezone was fine. Many asians had to struggle with the last change in timing (when Kabam decided to change the start time to morning 8am EST). And now we gotta struggle with this... it is really getting frustrating if all they care about are US players.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    Davien wrote: »
    agree. Map 3 is too hard currently. Even difficulty 20 is too difficult for most players.

how are the rest gonna keep up in getting the rank up materials awarded there? Once again only the strongest of players and alliances can get those T3 Class Spark shards while there rest are left out of it? Need to depend on RNG of Sanctum crystals?

Hardly.

I don't think you can appreciate how difficult map 3 is. Starscream miniboss alone is absolutely ridiculous.

Most mod/bot combinations on minibosses are heinous in general, because they are designed to make the obvious class advantage bot you would normally use inept.

There are going to be very, very few alliances able to make the cutoff for t3c crystal shards, and I absolutely guarantee they are using a good chunk of items to complete it if they are.

They will be rolling the new AS crystal for +250 t3c shards at a time instead.. which means nearly a year before they'll be able to collect enough essence for a full t3, because most alliances are only getting one or two sanctum crystals per AM day.

The rewards are absolute garbage for the effort and $$$ being put into completion.

You're not missing out on a thing.
  • NeoNeo Posts: 21
    edited December 2017
    Wrong thread
  • The new map relies to heavily on individual perfomance.
    It is not teamwork/coop. It is 6 individual lanes without any possibility to help your team.

If one fails, all fails, which may be doable for a selective few alliances. But relying on 18/18 players, to log in multiple times, 4/7 days and just never ever have a bad day seems too far, that may just be my opinion but is it not likely that someone has something to do and is unavialable 24 hours? Especially seeing which month this is.

The map puts all alliances in a position where we all have to find 18 equal players with the right amount of time ready each week and if just one single player fails, everyone fails. At the same time, why put a cap on map2? It does not encourage anyone to pick map3, it just limits us all.
    We either have a choice between finding 18 equal players or never being able to progress beyond level 65 in alliance mission.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I think many of the power gain mods are super imbalanced.

Like 30% gain while block is absurd, the ai loves to block, you can't do anything to stop them, throw a heavy that they'll avoid anyway.. and then keep blocking... and then pop their s3 the second it hits.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Manthro wrote: »
    Davien wrote: »

Hardly.

I don't think you can appreciate how difficult map 3 is. Starscream miniboss alone is absolutely ridiculous.

Most mod/bot combinations on minibosses are heinous in general, because they are designed to make the obvious class advantage bot you would normally use inept.

There are going to be very, very few alliances able to make the cutoff for t3c crystal shards, and I absolutely guarantee they are using a good chunk of items to complete it if they are.

They will be rolling the new AS crystal for +250 t3c shards at a time instead.. which means nearly a year before they'll be able to collect enough essence for a full t3, because most alliances are only getting one or two sanctum crystals per AM day.

The rewards are absolute garbage for the effort and $$$ being put into completion.

You're not missing out on a thing.

I took SS down solo with one tier 2 team revive just to get back on my feet afterwards. he was hard for sure, harder than bludgeon by a little bit, but I’m not sure he is absurdly difficult
  • OP was talking about spotlight... and now everyone is talking about AM... Thread moderation?