Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hmmm??

I currently have a 3* Galvatron, unduped. asczts2vt8i3.png
I recently pulled a 3* Demolitions sig Upgrade from a crystal. I tried to use it to dupe my Galvatron, but it said this: 7diy68ze0hro.png
Can someone explain to me whats going on??

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    You need an Awakening Program to awaken his signature ability. Signature upgrades only add levels to an ability, not awaken them
  • You need an Awakening Program to awaken his signature ability. Signature upgrades only add levels to an ability, not awaken them
    Thanks for clarifying @KittenPrime And i assume you can only get awakening programs by purchasing them?? Or am i wrong??
    Megatron wrote: »
    You need an Awakening Program to awaken his signature ability. Signature upgrades only add levels to an ability, not awaken them
    Thanks for clarifying @KittenPrime And i assume you can only get awakening programs by purchasing them?? Or am i wrong??
    Sadly yes lol
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

I guess awakening programs will be a free reward in fututure events and missions
  • Megatron wrote: »
    I currently have a 3* Galvatron, unduped. asczts2vt8i3.png
    I recently pulled a 3* Demolitions sig Upgrade from a crystal. I tried to use it to dupe my Galvatron, but it said this: 7diy68ze0hro.png
    Can someone explain to me whats going on??

wait for the dupe
  • Megatron wrote: »
    Sadly yes lol

Pretty sure this isn't correct. I've had a couple of them and I'm sure I never purchased any. I assume I got them from the sig arena. But yeah, they're quite rare. They're like a dupe for any bot you chose, so more valuable than bot crystal chards (unless you have very few bots)
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Sadly yes lol

Pretty sure this isn't correct. I've had a couple of them and I'm sure I never purchased any. I assume I got them from the sig arena. But yeah, they're quite rare. They're like a dupe for any bot you chose, so more valuable than bot crystal chards (unless you have very few bots)

Maybe one day we could get one from a spotlight quest? 3-Stars really aren't that great anymore 4-Stars are the future!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Sadly yes lol

as far as I remember, the only awakening program has been via a sale, never a reward. It only awakens and puts sig level to 1 as well, unlike a dupe which goes to 5