Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Constructive Feedback on General Gameplay

Kabaam seems to be responding to feedback this past week more then I have ever seen so I thought it would be a good time to share some of my thoughts. This is not intended to be a complain or rant post, but rather constructive feedback to help improve the game.

Raid store - I have really enjoyed the addition of the daily items in the raid store. Some days, it takes me a full day of grinding to fully purchase the items. Other days, I purchase it with 2-3 raids. The raid store really needs a permenant addition so there is something worth grinding for every day. I think a reasonable addition would be T2 class spark crystal fragments. This has become a much bigger choke point for me then T1 Alpahs.

Relic management - Swaping out my relics between game modes is old. There needs to be a better relic management system so you don’t have to do this. I don’t think this adds to or takes away from the game, just makes it less annoying.

Featured bot chip Arena - I have been really surprised how low of score I can put up and rank in the top 10%. I am pretty sure you have enough data now to know that participation in that arena is low. The rewards need to be beefed up big time. If I remember right I read somewhere that the mod arena and raid arena are already being looked at so I won’t say anything more on those.

That is it for now, thanks!

Comments

• Overall, I like the game. I definitely agree that the daily raid store items are a plus! I’m enjoying the introduction of featured bots every month, too. It’s nice to be sure that I can get the newest bot without counting on the randomness of crystals or an insane grind in arena.

I REALLY wish the loading screen would be fixed, and the fact that it’s gone unresolved since late September is alternately insulting and hard to believe (it only affects iOS devices, so if you’re on Android and have no idea what I’m talking about, don’t worry about it).

I’m impressed that they’ve managed the difficult balance between rewarding big spenders, small spenders, and FTP folks. This game is fun and inviting, I’d recommend it to anyone (uh, as long as they were running Android, anyway).
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    What loading screen problem I’m on iOS and been on since beta and have no clue what your talking about
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    What loading screen problem I’m on iOS and been on since beta and have no clue what your talking about

Several users have experienced a problem where the loading screen blocks their view of a fight. You can hear the fight happening in the background, and even control your bot by tapping and swiping the screen, but you can’t actually see anything because the loading screen never goes away. After the fight, you MUST force quit and restart the game in order to see anything and continue on your path.

It doesn’t happen all the time, but I’ve seen it happen in every game mode (except arena, so far) and seems completely random. Usually, the game works as expected, but there’s always a chance it’ll happen. As I’m sure you can imagine, it’s extremely annoying. I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed yet.
    Never had it happen not saying it doesn’t but I’ve had 6s plus and 7 plus and played since beta. But that’s why being specific when making requests such as device iOS versions etc makes a big difference than just saying it’s all apple devices
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    7 plus here too, never had an issue either.

The only gripe I have with this game at the moment is my phone overheating. I think the AI could do with a few tweaks but that will come in time hopefully
    Sadly the overheating has existed since beta I think removing the glitter and sparkle like columns that give blindspots etc have a lot to do with it
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    But that’s why being specific when making requests such as device iOS versions etc makes a big difference than just saying it’s all apple devices

I agree, which is why I chose my words carefully and never said it affects all Apple devices. I said “several” and “only”.
    redshift9 wrote: »
    Several users have experienced a problem where the loading screen blocks their view of a fight.
    redshift9 wrote: »
    (it only affects iOS devices, so if you’re on Android and have no idea what I’m talking about, don’t worry about it).