Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dinobot Arena

I am sorry if this happens a lot, but apparently there is a dinobot arena tomorrow. I thought we were supposed to get Megatron arenas now?

Comments

• Second chance to get those Dinobots crystals. Sweet!!!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yeah! And the 1-2% gets 20K daily!
  • This if true really pisses me off. I was short on enough to get a 4 Star so I settled for the 3 Star but now won’t have enough to get the 4 Star if this truly a dinobot arena
  • If this is true I will be very very angry. We were told that we can't get Dinobot chips again. I had 90,000 and so I spent them on duplicate three stars, expecting that I won't have a chance again to get chips.

This better be a mistake. Especially since Dinobot should be out of the store.
  • 2vx2knbv3ah9.png

Visual proof in case the devs need it. I was coming online to address this topic myself.
  • Okay, odd. I logged onto the game on a different device and it's Megatron. Seems to be just a visual glitch.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm also seeing Megatron
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited December 2017
    giphy.gif

Nothing to see here
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    See this image? I didn't get this in version 4.1, but in version 4.0. Because version 4.1 disallows the app to read the SD card. Therefore, I can't get "asset_cache" images!

(help)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    woo224 wrote: »
    See this image? I didn't get this in version 4.1, but in version 4.0. Because version 4.1 disallows the app to read the SD card. Therefore, I can't get "asset_cache" images!

(help)

I think a moderator has promised to help you out. You can try to reach them through PM.