Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

9000 energons used on the portal optimus og and ... a single 4 * ...

I wonder if you Transformers player invest a lot in the game. what I respect and what I do myself but the I am forced to push a jerk. I would like to know the drop rate of the crystal bots in one. Because 9000 energons and a single 4 * c not normal! how do you want the players to stay on the game if you frustrate so much. But I estimate that for 300 euros we deserve to have better!
Here is the link of the video for proof! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-aTQqSL1dU

Comments

• a better way to earn 4* bots is to collect 4* star shards. And there is even a deal right for a four star crystal. Lesson is don't buy premium bot crystals. There have been a myriad threads on this very site where you could have learned and saved your euros for something better. I sincerely hope lesson learned.
  • Yeah that I know it. I certainly have one of the best account of the game. But the question is not there. It's like even absurd
  • Its all chance. The reason why Kabam doesnt post its percentages is because inevitably someone will use that number against Kabam to suggest that the system is rigged or something. Lets say the chances to open up a 4* from a PBC is 1%. If a player opens up 100 crystals, they would expect to get at least 1 4*. But, thats not really how odds works...just because you open 100 crystals, does not "guarantee" you a 4*. You could open up 200 crystals and still not get a 4* with those odds...and I really wouldnt expect that the chances of getting a 4* from a PBC are much higher than 1%.

If your main goal is to get 4*s from PBCs, you gotta have DEEEEP pockets and the ability to not care about money being wasted on everything else you will get thats not a 4*.
  • Don't spend energon on pb crystals. Stick with the 4str shard crystals and save urself some money. Which you can spend on those t3 class bundles and other good stuff.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    wow u could buy 2500 energon for a 4* crystal (pop up appears when u opened or got a 3* bot)... can buy like 3 to 4 of them already bro.
  • no but that yes I know but it does not have the context, it was a challenge live for a subscriber, personally I already have all 4 * of the game. I just criticize the drop rate of these crystals, that's all.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited December 2017
    MyNastix75 wrote: »
    no but that yes I know but it does not have the context, it was a challenge live for a subscriber, personally I already have all 4 * of the game. I just criticize the drop rate of these crystals, that's all.

yea it's all RNG. some ppl can spin a few and get 4* already but some might not get it ... even if they do might not be the 4* that they want. But from what I see there's an algorithm behind the game that determines who get what and which 4*. More than meets the eye not just completely random imo. The game also sees what 4*s you have already, how many of them you have already, and how much money have u spent in it so far.
  • I had to spend 600 euros since the beginning of the game. But yeah as you say there must be something behind every account: / .in short brief too bad for my friend: /
  • I spent my last 120 energon on the Megatron crystal 2 days ago and got 4* Megatron!

Today, I put down $5 for the smallest energon pack and tried with the Leadership Crystal--I got 2* Rhinox.

Different luck for different people at different times.
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66
    Nice experiments, bro.
    I know it is low,but have never expected that low. 9000 energons are large enough to show statistic significance.

MyNastix75 wrote: »
    I wonder if you Transformers player invest a lot in the game. what I respect and what I do myself but the I am forced to push a jerk. I would like to know the drop rate of the crystal bots in one. Because 9000 energons and a single 4 * c not normal! how do you want the players to stay on the game if you frustrate so much. But I estimate that for 300 euros we deserve to have better!
    Here is the link of the video for proof! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-aTQqSL1dU