Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible bug with Energon Storm

I thought I was crazy at first, but I started paying close attention, and I noticed that the heal doesn't always trigger. I started to think maybe it was a timer, like you couldn't trigger two heals in a certain amount of time back to back, but I just had a fight where it didn't trigger on the first SP2 that I did.

Can you please look in to this? Maybe I'm bonkers, but I'm pretty sure I'm not seeing the heal every time.
Tagged:

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I’m not seeing the heal every time either. Figured the same some kind of internal cool down or something but can’t quite place it yet.
  • Hmm, someone suggested maybe you have to land the special to get the heal. Can't say for certain if that was the case the times I didn't get the heal, but that may very well be it.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited December 2017
    Maybe. Will try to keep it in mind :)
  • I've done some more testing tonight. It is not landing it. I'm almost certain that I did get the heal on a special where I missed completely, and I'm absolutely certain I did NOT get the heal on multiple specials that did land.

I really enjoy the mechanic if it is working, because you are living on the edge the entire fight, decisions on when to use special, what type of attack to use based on buffs. It is a complex, and fun fight. However, all of that breaks down quickly if the expected heal doesn't kick in.

This really needs to be looked at, or further explained so we know what the constraints are on such a difficult fight like Galvatron.
  • edited December 2017
    Hey guys! I can confirm... You do need to land the Special 2 to get the heal. The Special 3 kind of triggers automatically since it's a 100% hit. If you're landing the Special 2 and still not getting the heal, then that is a bug.

I'll take a look and see if there's an issue with how it triggers on hit.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKdPpvOFric

Per this video, at 1:20 you can clearly see that he lands all the hits of his special and gets NO heal.

This is what we've been complaining about for months now. Now you have video evidence. Can we please, please get some eyeballs on this? It would greatly improve the Galvatron fight if the pendulum swung our way sometimes.

It doesn't work anywhere on the whole lane, btw, it isn't just Galvatron.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey guys! I can confirm... You do need to land the Special 2 to get the heal. The Special 3 kind of triggers automatically since it's a 100% hit. If you're landing the Special 2 and still not getting the heal, then that is a bug.

I'll take a look and see if there's an issue with how it triggers on hit.

I used a S3 on Galvatron and didn’t get the heal.

• Please Kabam. What more do you need to see? Or is it more of a question of whether or not enough people care to justify fixing blatantly broken game design?