Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Points needed for rank 1-4 % in Crystal Bounty Arena

MarkusKaineMarkusKaine Posts: 71
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
hi there,
I was curious to know how many points one should do to place in the top 1-4 % in the Crystal Bounty Arena.
Last time there was one, I got more than 700000 points, but I still placed in the top 5-8 %, so I was curious to know if I missed the placement for few points or I should aim for 800000 points or even more.
Just to know if it's something still out of my range, or if I can do it with just some more effort.
Thank you.

Comments

• Yeah 700k won't get you a 1 through 4% spot often. The top 1% typically goes to those with over 1 million. I'm a top 1% regular and my range is between 900k to 1200k depending on how my day goes. All land the 1-2% spot so far.
  • Depends your region. USA is about what drake said. Over 1 mil your 90% of the time to get it. UK I think they are a bit lower. No clue for Asia.

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    No one will give you exact numbers it’s all part of the game but yes 1-2% is over 1 mil

There is also 3-4% bracket
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Tough to be in Asia region. 1.4 million isn't safe to hit 1-2%.

• Mustangjon wrote: »
    No one will give you exact numbers it’s all part of the game but yes 1-2% is over 1 mil

There is also 3-4% bracket

I wasn't expecting exact numbers, but just something to have an idea about the average points needed.