Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Christmas Calendar

I know COC has a special Christmas calendar for the week of Christmas I believe will we be getting one for Transformers cause a 3* Ramjet isn't that good of a Christmas present :wink:

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited December 2017
    Speak for yourself, I'll finally have every bot released so far!
    But of course I wouldn't say no to some extra Christmas cheer :wink:
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    i like the ramjet reward. i wanted ramjet. and now i can have a 3 star. ramjet is going with my standard team.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    A fully formed T3 class spark will be a great Christmas reward
    Plus 500 4* shards as an extra
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    A fully formed T3 class spark will be a great Christmas reward
    Plus 500 4* shards as an extra

Nah fam. They should introduce t3a and 1000 4* shards as an extra.
  • I want a Christmas tree standing outside the base decorated with Autobot/Decepticon/Maximal/Predacon ornaments and a 4* G1 Bumblebee.

Sincerely, yours truly.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I want a meatpie
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    Or a AM without a crash or a lag...
  • No more health penalty
    Kabam has no Christmas spirit if they don’t give us a Christmas calendar.. Boost crystal on the 25th is disgusting.
  • camaro57 wrote: »
    i like the ramjet reward. i wanted ramjet. and now i can have a 3 star. ramjet is going with my standard team.

Ramjet is nice - but its no "special" reward. They have offered a 3* bot as a final month reward for a few months now.

It really surprises me how little attention Kabam has given this game at all for holiday events. I mean, not even a 12 day calendar? I get that MCOC is probably Kabams biggest cash-cow, but as someone who plays both games on a regular basis, it is shocking to see the difference in customer service/relations/appreciation in how things are done in that game, vs this one.
  • Stitch626 wrote: »
    camaro57 wrote: »

Ramjet is nice - but its no "special" reward. They have offered a 3* bot as a final month reward for a few months now.

It really surprises me how little attention Kabam has given this game at all for holiday events. I mean, not even a 12 day calendar? I get that MCOC is probably Kabams biggest cash-cow, but as someone who plays both games on a regular basis, it is shocking to see the difference in customer service/relations/appreciation in how things are done in that game, vs this one.

I don’t think MCOC got much attention this Christmas event either really. The gifting event looks to give the same as last Christmas, I mean no 5 star awakening gems. The calendar also looks fimiliar to the point I’m wondering if they even changed that?

• I don’t think MCOC got much attention this Christmas event either really. The gifting event looks to give the same as last Christmas, I mean no 5 star awakening gems. The calendar also looks fimiliar to the point I’m wondering if they even changed that?

They got A LOT. In just this month alone they have holiday login bonuses, a 2* Champ arena that awarded you enough shards to get a 5* champ and none of the arena matches cost anything, they are having special maps you can run which will award you tons of gold, or tons of pots. There is also a featured event that is running this whole month which players can play for free (meaning no energy cost to run the maps) up to 3x a day, and the rewards for that are really great also. They have also been REALLY great with compensating players during server downtimes during these events.

And if you look at last years MCOC Holiday Calendar to this years - its a pretty solid improvement on all levels.

This game got literally nothing special. No holiday calendar. No holiday events.
  • Yarah_DahileYarah_Dahile Posts: 26
    edited December 2017
    Stitch626 wrote: »

I don’t think MCOC got much attention this Christmas event either really. The gifting event looks to give the same as last Christmas, I mean no 5 star awakening gems. The calendar also looks fimiliar to the point I’m wondering if they even changed that?

They got A LOT. In just this month alone they have holiday login bonuses, a 2* Champ arena that awarded you enough shards to get a 5* champ and none of the arena matches cost anything, they are having special maps you can run which will award you tons of gold, or tons of pots. There is also a featured event that is running this whole month which players can play for free (meaning no energy cost to run the maps) up to 3x a day, and the rewards for that are really great also. They have also been REALLY great with compensating players during server downtimes during these events.

And if you look at last years MCOC Holiday Calendar to this years - its a pretty solid improvement on all levels.

This game got literally nothing special. No holiday calendar. No holiday events.

The MCOC outages and server issues were something that Transformers haven't experienced to the same degree. We actually got some rewards in transformers of a heap of alliance revives and health potions. something that doesn't happen very often in MCOC. We usually get something unrelated to the experience we had (drop outs in AQ, causing deaths... oh well... lets give them normal revives and health potions....).

and alot of the events in MCOC that are currently happening are for their 4 year anniversary (which that fore mentioned arena was for almost hitting 1 million likes). So don't be mistaken that MCOC gets a better deal than here. It's been around for far longer and rather developed. I wouldn't get too disillusioned at the great rewards that are in MCOC this month for the holidays. Because it's mostly their anniversary (maybe compensation, ie: heals of healing and gold realm) and not because of the holidays.

I remember the same holiday calendar as last year to be honest. did some research and:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/5ixgou/special_holiday_calendar_is_here/

They removed a PHC and added 1500 5 star shards. So i was slightly off. But I still don't think it's keeping up with the progression of the community (Greater gifting crystals are overpriced for what they give).

Transformers FTF is in it's infancy - we didn't even have calendar rewards or alliance quest for first year. And bases... well, it's "coming soon" =P

In essence you are doing the right thing as what we did as a community, the relationship MCOC had with it's gamers was a hostile one for a long time but has improved. (Maybe it hasn't, and i'm thinking that because i don't visit there anymore! haha). We made ourselves heard on how to improve the experience. MCOC isn't the beckon of light and hasn't got the solutions to all issues. We all know that MCOC still has ways to improve *cough*emergencymaintenance*/cough*.

Transformers is it's own game and not an MCOC clone. The relationship TFTF has with it's gamers is fair more positive than the toxicity that was the MCOC forums for a long time there. Seriously don't know how Kabam Miike and Ad0ra_ didn't rage quit. Some resilience there to be envious of!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited December 2017
    maybe next year lol.. just a few more days to Christmas even a one off 1-2 gifts that are valuable would be nice... *hint hint 4* shards and T2A mats + throw in that nice 4* bumblebee deal too*
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    i had a weird dream of fighting a sharkticon infested base lol
  • nomisu wrote: »
    i had a weird dream of fighting a sharkticon infested base lol

Me too.
  • Nice calendar! not a reward in that crystal that i'd be unhappy with!

Hope to score some t2a!
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    probably 90% tier 2 basic lol.
  • is tier 2 basic in it? i didn't see anything but alphas and T3b
    Terminal wrote: »
    probably 90% tier 2 basic lol.

T1 alpha (eh) T3 basic (noice) t2 alpha (holy crap) 4* shards (noice)