Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ore-13

Hi,

It is currently very painful leveling up 3* bots. The space in my inventory is limited and often filled up with class ore. It took me over half an hour to level up my 3* bot to 3/30. I have to keep going to stash and selecting basic ore, going back and leveling. This has to be repeated over and over. (Plus you may it even more difficult by removing the one helpful feature of filtering by basic ore, with no reason given.

Perhaps you could allow us to pick ore directly from your stash for leveling.

Comments

• It gets easier later on, at least in terms of storage. Every time you level up your profile you gain storage space for Ore and sparks. Do Story missions, repeat them to do the different "tracks" so you can 100% them and you should be levelling up in no time.
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    Oh i have plenty of ore. That is not the problem. Its using it that is a hassle.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    I posted the missing filter for basic a while ago. Surprised that the development team didn't fix it before global.