Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron Arena Relic Matchmaking

When using the Relic, does it give you the boost WITHOUT affecting matchmaking, making you stronger but not giving you stronger enemies?

OR

Does it change your PI and make you fight harder enemies, in affect making it useless unless you want more points? In which case, it would seem the points would not be enough to make it worthwhile...

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    to be honest i didn't bother to change relics lol
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    These are very disappointing relics, to be honest. The extra points is the only reason I wanted the relics, but what you gain from seems to be a fairly paltry amount as to not make any difference at all.

In my opinion it's just one more thing that will make you forget to equip back the right relics you need for more important game modes (AM, Special, etc.). Several times now I've forgotten to equip my AM relics back after using the Arena ones. They really need a relic loadout system that allows for saved configurations that you can just swap in and out more easily than doing everything manually.