Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Christmas Deco

Why not add a 'base skin' with a Christmas theme that also give some access like purchasing a Santa Hat to get an access to a valuable offer eh

Comments

• I'd love that. And I think this sort of creative way of monetising the game that doesn't actually pressure anyone who isn't into it is really cool

I don't know how hard it would be to even insert some special sp3 animations to certain skin packs, or just differently themed space-bridge rooms, base layout, christmas lights on relics... there's all sorts of stuff you could do creatively along those lines if Kabam decided to, and I can only see that would increase the return on existing investments. Fingers crossed :)
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    I'd love that. And I think this sort of creative way of monetising the game that doesn't actually pressure anyone who isn't into it is really cool

I don't know how hard it would be to even insert some special sp3 animations to certain skin packs, or just differently themed space-bridge rooms, base layout, christmas lights on relics... there's all sorts of stuff you could do creatively along those lines if Kabam decided to, and I can only see that would increase the return on existing investments. Fingers crossed :)

Yeah and each bots had different skins than other, so if you see it you could know it's premium buy. Also it can boost the bot's attack, health, or abilities

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Trailfire wrote: »
    I'd love that. And I think this sort of creative way of monetising the game that doesn't actually pressure anyone who isn't into it is really cool

Yeah and each bots had different skins than other, so if you see it you could know it's premium buy. Also it can boost the bot's attack, health, or abilities

Pay to Bling-Bling is OK. Pay to Win is to be avoid.
  • Yeah but what about the New Year Eve? The game must add some decorations and skins next year