Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I want my money back! Every match, every crash and why PENALTIES??

So Kabam if you are not able to solve that annoying and damn problem of constant crashing on the game GIVING PENALTIES without any reason i want all the money i spent on this game or i'm going to report you and your game which is not COMPATIBLE at all with the Samsung Galaxy S8+ but you don't mention that on GOOGLE PLAY.

I'm really annoyed and frustrated about this. I want my money back.jgzfydcyumi7.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited December 2017
    you are not the only one.

i did a factory reset my samsung s8+ (andriod ver 7.0) recently , but the bee gauntlet (like the hot rod some 6 months ago) just keeps crashing this game almost every match without fail.
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I've said this with each one of these 'challenges' it's always been more unstable than the other areas, I don't know why.

Easily get multiple crashes on my iphone6 in the challenges compared to other areas of the game.
  • Options
    Yeah, they brought crash punishment back.They seem to bring it back when crashing is at it's worst for some reason. There's now an about 50% chance for the game to crash either right before, during or after the fight just enough to restart the battle and punish me. I understand they don't want players backing out of unfortunate fights, but it keeps the damage you took and heals your enemy so it's bad even without losing half your HP. If it punishes us for dropping the fight, fair enough. We shouldn't have to deal with being punished when the game screws up though.
  • Options
    Ale0CrysisAle0Crysis Posts: 12
    edited December 2017
    Give me my <removed by moderation> money back!!! You are ignoring our problems from several months and for this i want ALL the money i spent on this bugged game back!!!! I'm really fed up on this situation!!! You don't mention your problem anywhere on google play!!! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!
  • Options
    Kabam PepperKabam Pepper Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Ale0Crysis wrote: »
    Give me my <removed by moderation> money back!!! You are ignoring our problems from several months and for this i want ALL the money i spent on this bugged game back!!!! I'm really fed up on this situation!!! You don't mention your problem anywhere on google play!!! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!

I understand you're upset, but this is not the place to make this request. We are unable to assist you with any type of refund request on the forums. As it seems that is all you want out of this discussion, I am closing it.
  • Options
    Chill man. Chill. There is no such thing as a perfect game/developer/company.
This discussion has been closed.