Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Starscream Raid Event and 7 Days of Crystal Bounty Arena

2»

Comments

• WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    camaro57 wrote: »
    I understand the announcement is about 7 Days of the same Crystal Bounty Arena. Exactly the same Crystal Arena we had before. The confusion is about the part: "7 different Arena" and it means 7 Arenas for 7 days.

That's a lot of crystals!!!
    vnh4zbefv9dy.gif

Not funny dude, I was mad when they made fun of bumblebee this way. Please delete gif.

Of all the childish and dumb things I have seen posted since I joined the forum many moons ago, this one ranks in the top ten. Please remove the gif because it makes me mad....
    *snort....
    *giggle....
    hahahahahahahahhahahaha.....

please respond, because I could use some more laughter today

• Next, we've got 7 Days of a fan favourite... The Crystal Bounty Arena! That means 7 different Arenas, all dedicated to getting Crystal shards. Use this opportunity to top up, and strengthen your roster!

These events will run from December 28th at 10 am until January 4th! Get ready!

Is this “crystal bounty arena” a milestone type as before or there’re only rank rewards?
  • Commanders!

As we approach the end of the 4th Week of the Megatron Chip event, we wanted to let you know what's planned for the 5th week of this "month". As we mentioned before, we don't have any additional sources for Megatron chips coming this month, but do have some things planned for you all.

First up, we're throwing it back to the roots of our Bot Chip Events, and bringing back the Starscream Raid event! You'll be able to win Starscream Chips from Raids, and exchange them for a 3-Star Starscream! Complete Raids, win Chips, get Starscream! Don't let him stab your new Megatron in the back though... He wouldn't be happy with that!

Next, we've got 7 Days of a fan favourite... The Crystal Bounty Arena! That means 7 different Arenas, all dedicated to getting Crystal shards. Use this opportunity to top up, and strengthen your roster!

These events will run from December 28th at 10 am until January 4th! Get ready!

If I duping bots during 28th and Jan 4th, what chip will I get? Megatron chip or Starscream chip? or none?

Thanks
  • megatron
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    porg.
  • But Merry Chri
    Dircules wrote: »
    7 x 7 = 49.
    If players managed to get to that 100 4* Shard Rank Reward in each of these, it'd mean...
    49 x 100 = 4900.
    We'd get 4900 4* Shards.
    2000 4* Shards = 1 Crystal, so 4000 Shards = 2 Crystals and 900 remaining Shards that will eventually cluster with 100 of the next Arena and stick up to 1000.
    * If * that happened, it would've been 2 4-Star Bot Crystals and a half.
    ...... * if * :smile::neutral: (sad) :disappointed: (disappointed, VERY disappointed)

But Merry Christmas everyone anyways!
    (at least we still got 700 Shards [if people can get there]. Probably, most of people will give up on Starscream because they won't have enough Chips to purchease a 3*, but at least we got the Crystal Bounty, even though we won't get much 4* Shards from that as I said before.) (=-(

Ok so you 2.5 4* for one week work and you still complain? :flushed:

There are easier ways to get 4-stars.
  • Dircules wrote: »
    7 x 7 = 49.
    If players managed to get to that 100 4* Shard Rank Reward in each of these, it'd mean...
    49 x 100 = 4900.
    We'd get 4900 4* Shards.
    2000 4* Shards = 1 Crystal, so 4000 Shards = 2 Crystals and 900 remaining Shards that will eventually cluster with 100 of the next Arena and stick up to 1000.
    * If * that happened, it would've been 2 4-Star Bot Crystals and a half.
    ...... * if * :smile::neutral: (sad) :disappointed: (disappointed, VERY disappointed)

But Merry Christmas everyone anyways!
    (at least we still got 700 Shards [if people can get there]. Probably, most of people will give up on Starscream because they won't have enough Chips to purchease a 3*, but at least we got the Crystal Bounty, even though we won't get much 4* Shards from that as I said before.) (=-(

Ok so you 2.5 4* for one week work and you still complain? :flushed:

Anyways, it wont happen
  • So I’m only 20k away From getting that 4* Megatron and I have no way of getting him? Didn’t u in past run chip quests and events the week before the thing ended? There r like 12 days left. What can I do Mike?
  • Nobody in their right mind cares about a 3* Starscream gang
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DeceptiHoe wrote: »
    So I’m only 20k away From getting that 4* Megatron and I have no way of getting him? Didn’t u in past run chip quests and events the week before the thing ended? There r like 12 days left. What can I do Mike?

You can still earn Megatron chips for the next 4 days by duping bots. After that, you have another 6 or so days to cash them in.

Other than that, there are no more events offering Megatron chip rewards
  • Damn I was so close!
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Don't worry mate, you'll get the next one. And you'll eventually get OGMegs a different way
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    game keep crashing when playing arena and counts battles as a loss costing a lot of points fyi
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Really happy with the 7 day bounty arena, will (hopefully) get a 4* and a half in a week of work.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    ftnm3ytje0yf.png
    miike pls