Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Connectivity issue on iOS 11.2.1 (iphone & ipad)

Hi guys,

I am having issues where the game run into “problem connecting to network, please check your network” in the middle of AM, Arena and raid. However when I check, there no issue with connectivity. Wifi is full bars or 4G connection is on.

The occurance happen for me every single day and has made playing this game a pain. I have also lost half the health of my AM bot due to the connectivity issue.

Tickets has been raised and support just gives a generic reply that they are looking into it and close off the ticket. No further clarification was raised which makes me really wonder if anything was done.

This is not joke that it happens in AM where the mods is already making the AM challenging. Please address this soon. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Someone in our alliance has the same problem with I believe the new iPhone X or 8 I can’t remembwr honestly but it started right after the release of the Bee challenge
  • Options
    VouterVouter Posts: 25
    im in android and has same problem....android 8.1
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Game is down. Mcoc as well. Likely some haters hacked into both games.
  • Options
    they partying at Kabam, someone tripped on the cables
  • Options
    Davien wrote: »
    Game is down. Mcoc as well. Likely some haters hacked into both games.

Let’s dab on them!
  • Options
    The issue is there can be really bad days where it keeps disconnecting every few mins. Seems to have improved after this comment has started.

Any other user has seen improvement too?