Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Cheated from a 4 Star

captainagicaptainagi Posts: 8
edited April 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
This has happened two times. I open a PBC and it lands on a 4 star with no lag, but then it jumps out and its a 2 star. I want my two 4 stars, idea this has happened to you please respond and kabam can I please get my 4 stars man. I completely understand if its a bug but i keep on seeing it and getting worked up for nothing, im not demanding two 4*s just asking for what i think I should get.

Comments

• Options
    FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    The wheel is just a nice little animation to make you feel like you are effecting the results. The actual results where already determined as soon as you hit open. So no you where not cheated out of anything.
  • Options
    Farkas wrote: »
    The wheel is just a nice little animation to make you feel like you are effecting the results. The actual results where already determined as soon as you hit open. So no you where not cheated out of anything.

I used that as a title im just saying if it lands on a 4 star i wish to have the 4 star not a 2 star of that bot
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I call shenanigans.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    First off this should be a support ticket not a rant on a forum second Farkas is right sadly visual glitch is all
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    I call shenanigans.

Im not just saying random BS this has happened to lots of people and is and issue that needs to be fixed, people deserve what there being shown on the wheel. Its sad when u see a 4 star but get a 2. I could care less if i dont get my 4 stars i got upset about not getting i just asked. I manly put this on here to get fixed.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It's happened for 3 years in mcoc, it's not everytime, and there are more pressing issues at hand like lag and crashing and battery drain ect they need to put resources into addressing. Once again if u want stuff fixed send support tickets which has paper trails and goes to game team.

Meanwhile click the open crystal button and I promise you will never see a bot you didn't recieve
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    It's not a glitch when you buy the crystal your bot is pre determined the spin is just an animation and almost landing on a 4* is a tactic to get people to keep buying
  • Options
    DuncheadDunchead Posts: 1
    Well I've personally never gotten a 4 star or even a 3 star transformer on the game and I registered for the game and installed it the minute if not like 30 seconds it came out and have played the game every day, and my two stars are like 3 stars now, so why can't I get a 3 or 4 star bot?
  • Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited April 2017
    Because it's a random call, RNG as we gamers know it. It doesn't take into consideration any internal or external factor. It's just, as I said, random.

Believe me, I understand your frustration. Right now it's been a week since I'm trying to get 2-stars bots versions of my Rachet, Sideswipe, Mirage and Bludgeon along with a 1 or 2 stars Arcee, Motormaster and/or Rhinox. And I just pulled a 1-Star Barricade from my Daily Crystal right now. It's sad and depressing.

Anyway, my suggestion it's to learn how to farm Energon, when you should spend it and when you should save it. Or spend no more than 20 dollars on the Energon store.

Personally, once I complete a chapter at 100% or when I'm starting a new one I buy no more than 2 PBCs
  • Options
    Just get rid of that spinning crystal nonsense and just give us the bot.
  • Options
    Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    I only got my first 3 star from the 3 star crystal you get from fully exploring act 1, which takes quite a bit of time. You have to be patient to get 3/4*s at the moment as the game is only just starting out. I've been playing the game on and off throughout the beta.