Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is Kabam 2-4 star bot chance bs

xIBxisBoSSxIBxisBoSS Posts: 3
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I have bought hundreds of dollars in energon and tons of bot crystals. I only get 4 star bots from 3star dupes for crystals. Every bot crystal i buy is either 2 star or rarely 3 star. Kabam is full of crap. Just telling the truth

Is Kabam 2-4 star bot chance bs 11 votes

Does everyone experiance the same thing
45%
French_BakerDasshticoncamaro57MoeRogersadamdrt2006 5 votes
Does everyone feel kabam is a money hungry cheat
54%
AstrotrainJoker69JetfireMufc14xIBxisBoSSKittenPrime 6 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Does everyone feel kabam is a money hungry cheat
    I meant i get 4 star from 3 star forge crystals
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hurry up. A week of Xtal Bounty is not negligible.
  • Your mistake is buying energon and then spending said energon on bot crystals. 4* bot chance is pretty low. But they're there. Bad luck is just that......bad.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    in b4 kabam shutting this down in three.. two..
  • I’ve gotten three 4* bots from free premium crystals, and several brand-new 3*s as well. Granted, I’ve been playing for months, but my point is that it DOES happen. It’s rare, though. I almost never buy 2*-4* bot crystals, because it’s such a waste of money. The odds of getting a 4* are not good at all.

Advice: save your energon for the 3* bot crystals and buy one every time the offer appears. At 400 energon each, I think they’re the best value in the game. Sure, you’re giving up that minuscule chance at a 4*, but you’re certain to get a 3*.

Premium crystals are 150 energon each with bad odds. 3* crystals are 400 energon with guaranteed results. Do the math.
  • Hey there xIBxisBoSS!

I'm sorry to hear you haven't receive the Bots you had hoped for from opening Crystals. There's more information here regarding those sought after higher-level Bots! Please remember to share your feedback and suggestions in a constructive manner.
This discussion has been closed.