Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Honestly Kabam, this is ridiculous

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I havent had too many problems with Grimmy. Easier than the last time he was an Expert boss.

That being said Dinobot is a great counter to him with his permanent armor pierce. Also if you time it right IHs yellow tears him up.
  • Options
    yw5agc65dmj7.png

This ridiculous stuff here .
    Is this legal kabam putting sp3 unlocked
    And sp-2 unblockable!!!!!!
    Seriously
  • Options
    xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    To me things like this make me not want to spend. If mods make ranking up my bots mostly pointless I'm not going to spend.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I think we can close this thread @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    yw5agc65dmj7.png

This ridiculous stuff here .
    Is this legal kabam putting sp3 unlocked
    And sp-2 unblockable!!!!!!
    Seriously

It’s not that sp3 is unlocked or sp2 is unblockable it’s the fact that he uses a heavy attack every flipping second! You cannot go in and attack him without being hit with a 3000 damage heavy attack..
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited January 2018
    even Chapter 2 Expert - vs that S1000 shark with insane mod - is very difficult now. I lost 3 bots to that S1000 alone. Earlier it was much more doable. Only chapter 3 was a struggle.

Why are you doing this to your player base? It's not helping but hurting the game. More and more players are quitting and it's getting harder to recruit new people into alliances? Do you actually check your game stats? Why make it tougher when the earlier difficulty was fine?

Sanctum map alone is difficult enough.. I would suggest making things easier there especially on some of the mods to give a chance to more casual players to pick up the game.
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    As much as I hate Manthro he's right on point with everything he's said so far. Players are being bled financially, not sure what KABAM'S plan is, but if you look at pixonic, they created war robots, now is just a ridiculous money pit. So bad that the original founders of pixonic left to start again from zero. They are working on a game called battle titans and I hope it finally puts pixonic out of business. Come one KABAM, don't be another pixonic, be different, don't let greed cloud your judgement and make you into another Gambino crime family, extorting players just to get by.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Davien wrote: »
    even Chapter 2 Expert - vs that S1000 shark with insane mod - is very difficult now. I lost 3 bots to that S1000 alone. Earlier it was much more doable. Only chapter 3 was a struggle.

I just explored expert 2.1. The shark was ok, just don’t melee attack him when he’s unstoppable. Either throw some range to try and stun him or just run away while he’s unstoppable. Bludgeon killed him on his own all 3 times.
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    I don’t understand what the gripes about Grimlock are all about. Was he tough, sure, he’s an end boss so he is suppose to be tough. Is he beatable, yeah. If it was easy then it wouldn’t be fun.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Let's just put this thread to rest. Besides, I'm already over it:

dcc9im8xqshb.png