Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4-star Optimus Prime MV1 or 4-star Optimus Prime G1 to Rank 3?

Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
4-star Optimus Prime MV1 or 4-star Optimus Prime G1 to Rank 3? I have just enough resources to level one of them up (not enough for both of them). Which one should I level up? I like G1 Prime's attacks but I also like MV1 Prime's ability against additional bleed levels.

Which one to pick??

4-star Optimus Prime MV1 or 4-star Optimus Prime G1 to Rank 3? 30 votes

Optimus Prime MV1
50%
French_BakerKabam ConcordMegaKuppCakeFaithz17KillMasterCBlogZmogisMufc14LouCypherSupraliminalserdoodTintin2k17camaro57DendamDRAGOFAIZANNinjaHunterX 15 votes
Optimus Prime G1
50%
ManthroJay32NightchrisWarCatMallowmanhoolienweePromethium1HalloweendmKittenPrimeDC_2op4uInouva77StreetFighterxxSkidsxxMrsteakymeat_9OptimalOptimus_MV1 15 votes

Comments

• Optimus Prime MV1
    MV1 gets it for being just short of permanent member of raid team. Unless maybe you already had a grimlock and you don't have any tacticians ranked.... but MV1 has all the tiebreakers in an unskewed comparison.
  • MV1 is great for raiding but G1 is great for long fights because of his fused armor break and stackable bleeds.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Optimus Prime MV1
    Yeah but in general, encounter against HA-Grindor is more often than long fights for OG Prime. You'll have a long fight in:
    Accidentally meeting "hard" team between Arena 15-18.
    High diff AM. (Bring Ratchet with OG Prime of course)
    Expert spotlight.

So in the end the two Primes need to be brought up quickly. Since there are goodies in raids more often I'll prefer MV1 first.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Optimus Prime G1
    If you can't win raids without MV1 you need to up your game, son!