Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging

Is it worth forging lower tier bots right now? It takes awhile to get new ones and seems like its a better idea to have multiple bots in all teirs instead of just a few strong ones for upper tier

Comments

• I don't think I'll be forging for a looooong time.

If I understand it, you're just "selling" low bots to feed to other bots for small stat boosts. I haven't gotten a new bot, even a 1* in the last two days. I don't have anything to throw away yet heh.

Hell, I don't even really have enough resources to focus on upgrading one bot really atm.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Forge only if you have the matching bots' class or the matching forge itself. Everytime I started fresh with a new account, my first 2-star bot was Optimus. So what I did was to forge 1-Star Prime with the 2-Star one. My second 2-star bot was random on every account. In the lastest one my second one was Windblade, which I forge a 1-star Barricade I got since I already have a 2-Star one.