Question about updates effecting crystals and shards.

People seem to save up their crystals and open them all a month or more later. If their is a update will my saved up be gone or will they still be same as before update.

I want to save up till end of year and do a huge opening and am worried updates will effect my crystals.

@Kabam Miike help with my question please, thanks

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 1,409
    Rest assured, they'll stay intact.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,075
    camaro57 wrote: »
    People seem to save up their crystals and open them all a month or more later. If their is a update will my saved up be gone or will they still be same as before update.

I want to save up till end of year and do a huge opening and am worried updates will effect my crystals.

The reason players save and open everything once a month is to get feature chips for the feature bot.

If you hoard for an entire year, I assure you the only thing you will accomplish is stalling your progress in the game.

Do what you want, but trust me you'll fall behind the entire player base.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    edited January 10
    Manthro wrote: »
    camaro57 wrote: »

The reason players save and open everything once a month is to get feature chips for the feature bot.

If you hoard for an entire year, I assure you the only thing you will accomplish is stalling your progress in the game.

Do what you want, but trust me you'll fall behind the entire player base.

I want to save up till g1 bumblebee is back or added to certain crystals. Then ill open them. Hopefully I get him. Then back to not saving up.