New Button on Base Page

Since updating the game, I've found this button on the main base page, a tiny little square that's like +5 energon or something if I click the button. Thing is, each time I've tried to click it the game reboots itself. On the spot. Every time.

So, if this is some new kind of promotion, a gift, or worse, an attempt to introduce advertising into the game, how's it supposed to work? What do I have to do to get the energon? And if I don't want the energon (and if its forcing me to watch an ad to get the energon, then I REALLY don't want it!), how to I remove the button or get it to disappear? Its not taking up a lot of real estate on that page, but its there and I don't like it.

On that subject, how can I clear off a lot of unnecessary stuff on that page? I don't use chat, so having that entire bottom section of the page lost, whether chat is enabled or not, is annoying and I'd like it out of there.

How about a drop down (or up or sideways) button to make all the other stuff on the page (calendar button, mastery button, etc) disappear? I'd love to see a clean screen of the game when I don't need any buttons or anything.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 1,409
    edited January 11
    It's the ingame ads. Watch ads and get energons/energy. I never succeeded either, getting 'unavailable' notice every time. But it was announced that it can malfunction so I just have to wait. But you get crash that's a different story.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    it bugs me that the advert button replaces the raid button (which is switched over to the left side now)
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 228
    It's the ingame ads. Watch ads and get energons/energy. I never succeeded either, getting 'unavailable' notice every time. But it was announced that it can malfunction so I just have to wait. But you get crash that's a different story.
    Yeah, ANOTHER thing that causes my game to crash. Maybe things are a bit more stable with the new update (time will tell), but its a rare day that the game doesn't crash at least half a dozen times. Nice to know there's something that can intentionally cause a crash. Yay me!