Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

HELP in Alliance HQ

I want to know that there is any cost for Helping by donating bots to other members?
Tagged:

Comments

• HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    There is no cost for you to help other members in the alliance HQ. In fact you get loyalty, which you can use to purchase alliance crystals which award you bots and mods.

BTW you do not donate bots to other members. Clicking the help button, reduces the countdown timer if they were doing arena or awards them extra energy if they requested energy.
  • TalibTalib Posts: 30
    Okay!! thanks Hydroclaw for clearing my doubts
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hydroclaw wrote: »
    Clicking the help button, reduces the countdown timer if they were doing arena or awards them extra energy if they requested energy.
    Thank you, but how exactly is the timer or energy changed? Say, I have a 2* Optimus who just finished a round and need 2 hours to get off the bench. If I immediately got help, how much time will he wait?

As for the map quest, will my help request be answered by difference allies, each adding some energy for me?

I've never understood this, I just click "help 4" whenever possible. But I'm never notified about somebody helping me, if any.