If they were to add characters from another series which series would you want

Mnicely80Mnicely80 Posts: 66
edited January 13 in General Discussion

If they were to add characters from another series which series would you want 23 votes

Transformers Prime
69%
French_BakerMegaKuppCakeNightmareFurnoPredacon_OrderMnicely80ZukoRaptor22JurassicPark10Nightgauntcamaro57Mrsteakymeat_9Nacho_primeNinjaHunterXTransformerswarriorFucil3TaintedMESS123 16 votes
Transformers Animated
0%
Transformers Armada
13%
Vivek619MegarexUncleSixshot 3 votes
Other
17%
Gunz0KillMasterCredshift9Thule 4 votes

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,139
    How about none.
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 342
    You know there is a little site called reddit...
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Transformers Prime
    Prime had best bots. We could use dreadwing. Dreadwing was one of the best.
  • redshift9redshift9 Posts: 87
    Other
    I’ll take anything, as long as we ease up on the Beast Wars bots for a while.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,045
    edited January 18
    Sad to say... If they want to keep attracting new players and the new generation of transformers fans, they need to bring a few more baybots into the game soon.

I'm not a huge fan of bayformers, but I can understand the draw it has for kids.

Go back to the BW and CW bots in a while, maybe consider one of the other series as well, but let's get more players hyped for this game!

I don't see any reason they can't make Scorpinok a Predacon while modelling him after the Bay Movie version.

Hell, even I can admit Soundwave and laserbeak were actually cool bayformer designs... How have these not ended up in game yet? Hound was another.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 677
    edited January 18
    I think I actually prefer the Bay Scorponok design to the BW design, although I'm not as big a fan of Bay Soundwave. Hound would be interesting, but yeah your overall point stands. Also, WHERE'S JAZZ??!!?!
  • Let’s get that man lockdown stat!
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 57
    Transformers Prime
    Transformers Prime characters would be nice.

But, how about they increase the frequency of adding new characters to this game first. Once a month is way too slow. How about at least 2 a month??
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,629
    Other
    I'd prefer Nightcream and Noble/Savage from Beast Machines... lol, they're still better than Bayformers
  • Transformers Prime
    Raptor22 wrote: »
    Transformers Prime characters would be nice.

But, how about they increase the frequency of adding new characters to this game first. Once a month is way too slow. How about at least 2 a month??

They are probably gonna do like what they did with bumblebee

• Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 30
    Transformers Armada
    It would be awesome to add starscream the one with the sword from Transformers Armada.He was a beast in the series.