Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How do I tell the different raid shields apart?

t4t92ugogvmh.jpg

Can anyone enlighten me on how to tell apart the different raid shields? They all look alike to me.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2018
    Yeah they're the same. I always check the text before I use them. I think they can make use of those yellow volume bars to make a difference. The actual icon of 4 bars could stand for 24 hours, half full (two bars) for 12 hours and one single bar for 6 hours. (Wait it's 4 hours, LOL.)

And why is there only 1 slot for 24-hour shield... I was forced to use one for a whole day before the other expires.
  • Options
    GruntGrunt Posts: 6
    Normally, you could tap to get more information, but for some reason, tapping on items in the stash does nothing, hence my question. I have max inventory for the 12 and 24 hour shields, so I can't even tell what kind of shield I have in my stash.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2018
    I agree, tapping on anything in the stash does nothing. I'll remember the icon, hit back to my inventory to see what's overflowed and sell from there AND claim again from the stash (and for items, you just have a claim max button, you can't choose what to claim).
    Wouldn't it be great to sell directly from stash?
  • Options
    Hmm, good point. For Ore-13 and Sparks, it's pretty easy to tell, but I can see how it can be confusing for things like Raid Shields. Taking this to the team today.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Just make them different colors, use the primary colors, yellow = 4 hours
    red = 12 hours
    Blue = 24 hours