Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Mods

Hello, I was wondering which mods best boost the following bots for a base defense: Motormaster, Rhinox, and Ironhide. Many thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Motormaster:

Exo-filter, Harm Accelerator, Nightbird Mark (only if duped and only in certain cases)

Rhinox:

Harm Accelerator, Strange refractor, Security Module (if duped)

Ironhide:

Laser guidance module, robot resource, superconductor 2000

There are some other mods which are purchase only exclusives that may work with any of these bots as well, but i don't think many people have them so I won't list them.
  • Options
    Many thanks! I am open to anyone else commenting on which they think best works with which bot based on personal experience
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    Motormaster:

Exo-filter, Harm Accelerator, Nightbird Mark (only if duped and only in certain cases)

Rhinox:

Harm Accelerator, Strange refractor, Security Module (if duped)

Ironhide:

Laser guidance module, robot resource, superconductor 2000

There are some other mods which are purchase only exclusives that may work with any of these bots as well, but i don't think many people have them so I won't list them.

Out of the listed options for each character, which would you choose for each bot for base defense?
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Experiment. What mod I place on my bots all depends on what other bots i have on my base.