Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No Bonus Chips for Raiding with Primal

Raided without primal yesterday and got 300 Primal chips for winning a raid. Using him in raids today and still only getting 300 Primal chips. Please fix as soon as possible.

Comments

• Did a little more research. It seems like we are only allowed to get 300 Primal chips from each raid but why in the in game email does it say we can win up to 330 Primal raid chips? Please clarify or point me to a previous announcement I've overlooked.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Pretty sure it depends on the base. I have seen it be under 300. Using Primal gives bonus points for Raid Ascent, doesn't affect the chips.
  • Brainstorm wrote: »
    Did a little more research. It seems like we are only allowed to get 300 Primal chips from each raid but why in the in game email does it say we can win up to 330 Primal raid chips? Please clarify or point me to a previous announcement I've overlooked.

the amount of primal chips earned is based on the amount of medals you have.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    The amount of raid AE points you earn increases using primal, not your primal chips.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    5 pts for 3* 15 pts for 4*/per raid