Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Standard raid items need an upgrade

tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Pretty simple concept... I think the rotating raid items are mostly fine, but some of the standard raid items haven't changed since beta as far as I can remember.

Is it too much to ask these to be adjusted for the current economy? Maybe like bump the ore up, change the T1A and T2B from fragments to whole sparks. Maybe make it so that you could farm a few T2B per day?

While we are on the topic of raiding... What ever happened to raid blitz? If you needed to take it out for other reasons, is it too much to ask to adjust the milestone totals to compensate? Clearly the existing milestones were calculated with raid blitz in mind. Just seems like laziness to not update the raid ascent event.

And while you're at it, the daily spark missions could seriously use a refresh. It is fairly ridiculous the rate those distribute sparks given the rate that we receive rewards from any other source that has actually been adjusted since beta.

Maybe these are things that can make it in to the game for the 1 yr anniversary? Kinda just feels like these are obvious changes that should have happened ages ago.

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Rewards need to be upgraded across the board. Especially the raid store items as you stated and away missions.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Or even adding in gold crystals to raid store on a permanent basis. Please?
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    That's another one I meant to mention @Faithz17... A couple gold crystals per day would be a nice addition to raid rewards and give people more of a reason to raid daily.
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    Changes coming?
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I think the raid store items as they are are great. Provided there will always be newer players who really really need their supply of low tier Basic sparks.

I'm all for additions to raid store (if there are a lot of cool things to buy on a daily basis from raid store, people might even be inclined to use energon to raid, more profit for Kabammm). But don't take away the small stuff, they have their place.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Dircules wrote: »
    I think the raid store items as they are are great. Provided there will always be newer players who really really need their supply of low tier Basic sparks.

I'm all for additions to raid store (if there are a lot of cool things to buy on a daily basis from raid store, people might even be inclined to use energon to raid, more profit for Kabammm). But don't take away the small stuff, they have their place.

Or older players in need of low tier sparks lmao
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Maybe bump some of the purchase limits. I thought the limits would go up as you level up, but nope.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    something should absolutely be done. there has been virtually no update outside of dailies and raiding for feature chips etc. just results in a waste of raid chips. Hell, even a conversion of 5 chips to 1 gold or something would be better than just having them wasted.

Ore limit should increase, gold crystals, t2c shards or or class ore. So many ideas. Even better dailies. Two crystals for 6k is done in one raid.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    and since 2* shards are almost non-existent an idea could be to rotate a feature 1* and 2* bot and give us all those not found in PBCs. Would give some forge fodder and ore etc.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430

Yeah, no doubt... I was just suggesting they give more and up the limits. So like a full t2b per purchase instead of 250 shards.