Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

One year out

So we made it a year.
Well, almost. The global launch anniversary isn't quite here, but we're closing in. We've had ups (feature bots!) and downs ( #bringbackmilestones ) we've seen good people come and go, and we've given those poor Sharkticons one humongous repair bill. What have been some of the best parts of Forged to Fight over the past year? Mine include getting to basically relive my childhood of making my Transformer toys fight on the living room floor, cheesy one liners in all. This game, despite its...we'll call them quirks, has been a love letter to those of us who grew up with the franchise, pulling from years both old and new.
So, what do you guys think about the game? Favorite bots? Wishes that never quite came true? Sound off!
P.S. Godspeed Mustang

Comments

• RyryssaRyryssa Posts: 16
    Kudos.
  • Add him and its a perfect game. Amen
    12-250852858-750x750.jpg
  • Absolutely love this game, been playing since beta and it’s my favorite mobile game I’ve played yet. Transformers is one of my favorite franchises up there with marvel, DC, and Star Wars and after playing MCOC for a couple years I began to think of what some other franchises would look like in a MCOC type game and when I saw FTF announcement its almost like Kabam read my mind lol. One of my favorite parts of the game is the inclusion of bots from different parts of the TF universe, especially bayformers, I know they get a bad wrap sometimes but I practically grew up with them, so much appreciated (Still hoping that one day we’ll see Combiners). And yes this game has had its ups and downs but I feel that I am much more happy when playing this game then frustrated lol. So in all, thanks for the game Kabam and can’t wait to see what’s in store for it’s future
  • I love Tftf leak