Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How long will it take now

We all are been waiting for some changes to happen so thats games excitement can be kept on.
1. Milestones to crystal Arena/T2A/T3B
2. Good stuff from Raid store
3. Moar T2C spark its ridiculous waiting for that entire week. Sundays should be open for all.
4. Pls put other ways to get t3c sparks it very slow to grind from AM.
5. Daily Missions should be tweaked .

Tagged:

Comments

• Gold arena too
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    How about act 3.4?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    How about act 3.4?

Thats on the way , it will be arriving soon
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Away missions need an update too.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    How about never
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Something needs to be done. Veteran player are dropping like flies and the gap between top and bottom is growing exponentially. When millions of points are what it takes for top 10% in an arena.... something needs to be done. I dont even play arena anymore because who has all day long to play video games when the chances of getting anything is close to zero?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    How about act 3.4?

How come no one talks about act 4?
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Something needs to be done. Veteran player are dropping like flies and the gap between top and bottom is growing exponentially. When millions of points are what it takes for top 10% in an arena.... something needs to be done. I dont even play arena anymore because who has all day long to play video games when the chances of getting anything is close to zero?

very true and sad truth
    @Kabam Miike plslook into this matter make Arena,Raid store Away missions great Again Great
  • How bout fix crash first
  • Why can’t I log in game?
  • Try reinstall or sign in Google play 1st?