Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

BOTS BOTS:Should these bots be added :Dino/Mirage TF3,Volt,and Wheeljack

I really want this bots mostly him i135mjeq7fek.png

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Enough with the spam. No we will most likely not get these bots any time soon and in all honesty no one cares. Please take your trash to global we want to keep forums spam free.

If you’re going to blabber on about which bots you’d like to be added then please have only one thread or use the character suggestion thread.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Well, if we get that red Bumblebee at least there will be a 4* version of him in game. They all look the same, so whatever.
  • Uhhh guys these guys actually died and no one cares about red bumblebee and thats mirage.
  • And kitten why do you always find me????
  • Plus says the guy who spammed 386 commets!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    Swag_Jazz wrote: »
    Uhhh guys these guys actually died and no one cares about red bumblebee and thats mirage.

I'm referring to Dino/Mirage looking exactly like bumblebee, except red.
  • execpt the blades
  • Swag_Jazz wrote: »
    And kitten why do you always find me????
    Magic my dude

Because you have over 4 discussions all about the same pointless topic. You’re like a pigeon in a city
  • Swag_Jazz wrote: »

Because you have over 4 discussions all about the same pointless topic. You’re like a pigeon in a city

• Okay Kitten lets see who knows there Bot facts.... who does bonecrusher hate?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Okay Kitten lets see who knows there Bot facts.... who does bonecrusher hate?

Life, the universe, and everything.
  • Now Autobot_Jazz cuz he is so small so does brawl...
    edited January 2018
    Okay Kitten lets see who knows there Bot facts.... who does bonecrusher hate?

Nobody because he’s dead.

And it’s their not there
  • Well he died in the third movie no moment of silence for him...