Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Optimus Primal bug/Glitch with Special Attack 2

About 50% of the time were I execute a combo then unleash Sp2 at close range, it misses the enemy even though Im in melee range, and sometimes when I strafe with him, he freezes for a second like the commands to move him didnt register with your swipe

Comments

• Kabam PepperKabam Pepper Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Hey Zuko!

Thanks for letting us know of this issue. If you can give us some more information that would be really helpful! Specifically, please respond with what device you are using, what OS version you are on, and whether you are on a cellular network or WiFi. In the case that it is a network device (mobile phone or tablet with network capabilities), please let us know your service provider as well. If you can including the specific model number of you device, usually found in settings, this will also help us narrow down what the issue may be.

Additionally, I've moved this discussion to the correct section so we can make sure to keep up with it!
  • ZukoZuko Posts: 29
    I was using an Iphone 6plus S OS 11 Wifi Service Provider Spectrum/Time Warner Cable
    here is a video of me strafing and at 1 point you will notice Optimus Primal doesnt move for 1 second while i am attempting to strafe
    i have a video but I dont know how to post it here
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Zuko wrote: »
    i have a video but I dont know how to post it here
    Upload it to YouTube.

im going to take another vid because its too difficult to tell when OP freezes
    Kabam Pepper, I was fighting with OP Beast Wars and when I strafe In an L formation, you make an L shape with your left thumb to strafe like that, instead of strafing sometimes it registers the swipe as a block instead of moving, That also happens with the Bot Dinobot, I’ll make a vid showcasing where OG Primals SP2 misses the target.