Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots CURRENTLY available from the Space Bridge?

PaladinX360PaladinX360 Posts: 3
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
Is there a list of bots that can be currently pulled from the space bridge? I had assumed 4 star Ironhide could be pulled until today's announcement that he is (just now) available. Do some bots drop although they are not normally in the animation loop? I can tell when I'm going to get a new bot by the number (1) that appears in the box to the right, and the loop plays without the bot that it finally lands on, sometimes anyway.

Also, is 4 star Ironhide only available in the new 150 cost gatcha, or is he available in the lower cost 100 premium pulls at a lower rate? (I know he is available in arena).

Can 4 star G1 Prime be pulled from the space bridge right now?

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited April 2017
    Yes the new bots i.e. Ironhide 4* is only in feature crystal currently he will be added at a later date

Same with Optimus that was just offered
  • PaladinX360PaladinX360 Posts: 3
    edited April 2017
    Thanks! Was that in a forum post somewhere? Where can I find out exactly what I can get with Space bridge purchases?
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Other then good old 411 bot on line there is no real list I have ever seen.
  • Ah! I didn't even know about the 411 bot, so thanks for letting me know about that! :smiley: