Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot drop

NaoeshavkaNaoeshavka Posts: 6
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Dear admin or... whoever... run the game (??)
Wouldn't it be great if you increase the bot rate? I mean... no need for 4 stars, 3 stars is enough... not entirely increase it though I mean, you create a free daily pull premium crystal, (that one you can draw only bot from 2-4 stars) and only one time at only at certain hours, be like... in every 12 p.m to 2 p.m free premium crystal pull (the pull only once not continuously from 12-2 p.m)

Comments

• Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    what would you like the rate increased to, what %?
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    We do get enough PBC shards to open one crystal a day just from the daily class event. You get 2000shards for just completing that with your alliance, and it's easy
  • Options
    Terminal wrote: »
    what would you like the rate increased to, what %?

What's the current % for 3 star?
    Manthro wrote: »
    We do get enough PBC shards to open one crystal a day just from the daily class event. You get 2000shards for just completing that with your alliance, and it's easy

Well... me want easier XD
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Naoeshavka wrote: »

I think 0%. And for a 4 star, <0%.

I don't think people know this except for those at Kabam (and maybe even then). Apple updated their luck rolls rules (or whatever it's called) and now devs have to disclose what the drop rate is per item. Though, I think Kabam is "working" with Apple on clarification on that so you probably won't hear anything from them anytime soon.
  • Options
    Just rolled 3 PBC from shards recently, got 3* UM, 3* Meg and 2* Barricade. Lucky, I guess.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

I think 0%. And for a 4 star, <0%.

I don't think people know this except for those at Kabam (and maybe even then). Apple updated their luck rolls rules (or whatever it's called) and now devs have to disclose what the drop rate is per item. Though, I think Kabam is "working" with Apple on clarification on that so you probably won't hear anything from them anytime soon.

that is not even fair, 0% be like you will never get them, I mean... even the hardest gacha game (yes I am comparing this to other game!) They even give chance to draw the most legendary at least 0,5-1% not to mention when seasonal event comes the drop rate increase
    Frugalli88 wrote: »
    Just rolled 3 PBC from shards recently, got 3* UM, 3* Meg and 2* Barricade. Lucky, I guess.

It is maybe or maybe not a pure luck, I do have several 3 stars but... let's be honest, who don't want another 3 stars bots and it's not frickin duplicate!
  • Options
    I mean.. ok, 2 stars duplicates no problem but... 3 stars duplicates and always? ... it's sad lyfe
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    that is not even fair, 0% be like you will never get them, I mean... even the hardest gacha game (yes I am comparing this to other game!) They even give chance to draw the most legendary at least 0,5-1% not to mention when seasonal event comes the drop rate increase

It was sarcasm. But open enough of them, that's what it'll feel like.
  • Options
    I mean.. ok, 2 stars duplicates no problem but... 3 stars duplicates and always? ... it's sad lyfe

What are you talking about? 3* dupe = more 4* shards and higher forge xp. Also 1k Primal chips towards duping my R4 4* Primal. What's not to like?
  • Options
    Frugalli88 wrote: »

What are you talking about? 3* dupe = more 4* shards and higher forge xp. Also 1k Primal chips towards duping my R4 4* Primal. What's not to like?

It is ok but sooner or later... it will lead to 4 stars duplicates, it would be better to increase at least the chance to aquire new bots
    Darm0k wrote: »

It was sarcasm. But open enough of them, that's what it'll feel like.

I feel hopeless XD
  • Options
    This thread is really confusing, what exactly is it about?
  • Options

give me more while I play less
  • Options
    Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited February 2018

So if I play more, does that mean I get MORE more? B)
  • Options

Need more chance to draw new bots and at least it's a 3 stars

Well I want that, lol xD

Suppose to be... it will be great to get MORE new bots and not always duplicates xD
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Sounds like 3* bot are to you what 4* are to most of us. How many 3* you have? Could grant some insight as to how to get them
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Also, a lot of bots are twice as powerful once duped. Don't downplay the dup
  • Options
    Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited February 2018

You just might, depend on what you choose to do, and thats what make it fun :*
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I duped my 4* Ratchet today and got 3* bayformers Optimus Prime and Megs 2 days ago from PBCs, the drop rate isn't too bad...for now