Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Leaderboards

TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
So we hit rank 7 in arena leader boards and got 16 to 25% ranked rewards. I'm assuming this means roughly 25 to 28 alliances hit ranked rewards. Is there anyway you guys could post who hit ranked rewards. So we could not question if this is a bug or is how many people actually hit raneed rewards, or make the leader board only show alliances that unlocked ranked rewards. My math might be off, fyi.

Comments

• FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Your 2nd part about only showing those that unlocked rank rewards I can completely agree with.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    It's not a bug and no they won't post how many teams made it. Give it a week and more teams will be able to make it
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Yeah I understand doubt it's a bug, but wouldn't be the first time. Just wondering if their mottos the same that ranked rewards might seem crappy now, but wait 3 months and they'll get better.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Rewards I'm sure will get better and yes not a lot are ranking which skews things currently. We had one event in beta only 3 allies ranked and 3rd place got 50% or something reward
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Problem with changing the reward system is if they do it then they will have to undo it later. And the cries of nerf would be ungodly later/
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    True, here's to hoping more people start hitting ranked.
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Rewards I'm sure will get better and yes not a lot are ranking which skews things currently. We had one event in beta only 3 allies ranked and 3rd place got 50% or something reward

I remember this. It was a shock to us too. But yes, right now, there still aren't many Alliances that are able to reach the Rank Reward cutoff, but that won't be the case forever! More and more Alliances will be hitting those Ranked Rewards, increasing the pool size for the rewards. There may also be changes coming to the rewards as we move forward and player's needs change.