Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sharkticon crystal bundle

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
1. 1000 energon is too expensive for sharks, they're not that valuable and they're in every way worse than a regular bot, look at their stats. You're actually hurting new players if they buy this instead of regular bots, that's not cool.
2. The pool is limited, how does this effect the rates on 3* and 4* in there? no rates, no buy.

0% chance of buying if you treat it like a normal bot crystal with all the bots in it.

Mildly insulted that you'd even put it on the same level as the bumblebee 10 crystal pack.

Sharks are about 20% weaker.. I'd expect them to be at least that much cheaper, if not more.

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    aye. would only consider if s1000 was in the pool and at half the price.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I've talked about alliance members and friends. It seems the participation in the Arena is sky-high, therefore the hype of Sharks. Well, this may reflect how stale the game has been these months.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    they probably haven't actually looked at the stats, most would assume they would be similar to a normal bot..because why not? I was shocked when I looked at the intel report and found a rank 5 is equal to rank 4 stats.
    Consider it is still the easiest way of obtaining a 4*, many (me included) simply jump to the occasion. The arrival of new bots is too slow, I'll give any cocktail bot a try. And there's something interesting in the Sharks: enemies tend to eat their heavy very often. I beat a 600 Shark with a 100 Shark employing IH's heavy weaving yesterday.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited February 2018
    4* is a bit misleading.. it's like a 3.5* and without dupe.. 3.2*? :p

I want them just because they look cool :D
  • I'm surprised they are giving us sharkticons in MCOC the adoptoids could never be earned so this game has definitely gone down its own path
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I think they are more of a collectors item then anything.

• Lapras wrote: »

Completely agree... I’m just using them as fodder to increase my big boys. When I get a 4*, I’m not even sure what my plan is for him
    Lapras wrote: »

Completely agree... I’m just using them as fodder to increase my big boys. When I get a 4*, I’m not even sure what my plan is for him

At r2, they gives 10k some points per round and will play away missions with guaranteed result.