Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Fishies

Can someone tell me what I am supposed to be doing with these fishies? Collect and dup for gold and ore, or forge immediately? Keep it simple please. Thnx. -RedO

Comments

• Options
    Oh, btw, not a fan of the fishies. Sorry kabam, just giving feedback.

• Options
    Oh, btw, not a fan of the fishies. Sorry kabam, just giving feedback.
    It cut off my icons..☹️
  • Options
    Hey @RED_OCTOB3R , I'm taking them all to rank 2 level 1, then forging immediately. I made sure I used all my sig programs first though, which obviously meant awakening the right sharks just once

This will get you quite a lot of shards for not very much gold/ore

The worst thing to do is max out a particular rank and then forge. Check out the Shark forge table I shared and you'll see why :)
  • Options
    Ok, thanks.. yah, I always stop at next to last rank anyways. I just don’t know if...
    5 sigs from duping gives more or less shards than one shark whole shark. I could give rat’s tail about getting a S1000. @Trailfire thanks bro for help.....my alliance was all like....”make an aquarium.”
  • Options
    np. Just remember, taking a shark to 1/10, 2/20 or 3/30 is a big waste if you mainly want to get 4* sharks for your AM roster. It's much better to take them to 1/1, 2/1, or 3/1 depending on how much gold you've got. I'm taking them all to 2/1 (cost 10k for each 2* and 20k for each 3*, and turns out to use pretty much all my gold each day)
  • Options
    This whole fish fad reminds me of Tupperware parties & those large things in Egypt.