Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging into 3* bots

Is this any point to forge Sharks and any other bots into 3* bots or i should wait until RNG give me at least one 4*?
If this game has a similar system as Conquest of Champions, then 3* become totally useless in the first chapters of Act 3

Comments

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited February 2018
    Forge xp carries over without loss, so you can forge now and then forge the bot with all the forge xp in to the next bot.

Effective forging is an expensive, end game process though... outside of RoK, expert spotlight and high level AM, it's not needed.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    for 2*s sharks dont rank them up.. just forge them straight into 3*s. Not worth the gold.

Only max out 3*s as much as possible then feed them to 4* bots for those 4* shark shards.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Davien wrote: »
    for 2*s sharks dont rank them up.. just forge them straight into 3*s. Not worth the gold.
    Should i duped 2* Sharks?
    Davien wrote: »
    Only max out 3*s as much as possible then feed them to 4* bots for those 4* shark shards.
    Sadly, i dont have any 4* s. RNG hates me

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    A little off topic, but been curious about this -- what is RNG?. I can only think of random number generator, but...
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Darm0k wrote: »
    A little off topic, but been curious about this -- what is RNG?. I can only think of random number generator, but...
    Yes, RNG-random number generator - cruel and maleficent god who decides what you got from the crystals/
  • I wouldn’t even rank the 3*. One 3* still gives u 400 a dupe 800.
  • If u max out your 3* sharks and feed em to 4* sharks how many 4* shark shards do u get? Hate to do it for nothing and chart only goes up to 3/30
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DeceptiHoe wrote: »
    If u max out your 3* sharks and feed em to 4* sharks how many 4* shark shards do u get? Hate to do it for nothing and chart only goes up to 3/30

Try this formula:
    (300+rank*100+level*1+siglevel*80) = shards