Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Are Alliance Rank Rewards after TOP 3 worthy of effort!!??

2»

Comments

• Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Have you heard?

We've all heard what is the word, but we won't repeat it for fear of it getting stuck in our heads. ;)

We've also heard all of your feedback. I don't have anything to update y'all with, but I can assure you that we're still listening and still sharing everything with the rest of the team. Thank you again for all your feedback. :)

Not gonna lie, but me and I can guess pretty much every player still gunning and grinding in AM are pretty disappointed to hear this. So in all this time since the update dropped you guys haven't been working on anything at all in the AM department? Not even a revamping of the milestone and rank rewards? Surely that's not that labor intensive as designing a whole new map or even shuffling the bots and mods on the current map around, is it? We'd honestly be happy with a simple update of the milestone and rank rewards, though many of us are super tired of fighting the same bots over and over again, Megatron included.

I just don't get how you can make the rewards of almost every part of the game up to date and yet leave what I can only imagine is one of your biggest revenue generators on the table. It would be one thing if you had said, "yeah sorry guys, I know you all were anticipating some news this week about a revamped AM dropping, but I want you to know we're actively working on something new as I type this..." but instead what you said communicates to us that absolutely nothing new is being worked on or even considered at this point and that's a real let-down because that means it will most likely be at least 3 more AM cycles before anything changes and that's just ridiculous.

Are you just trying to allow lower level players a chance to catch up so the top tier of AM can be a little more competitive or do you just think that it's OK now that Away Missions pay out more rewards than what the #1 ranked spot in AM gets? I'm sorry, I'm just confused and a little bewildered by all of this so please don't misinterpret this as rudeness. I just sincerely thought there was going to be big changes on the way for AM. :/

I do am for the brothership, for my family. BIG UP TO COLDA!
  • Options
    Desperately trying to get a decent AMing team together (as it is one of the more fun and interactive aspects of the game) but most of the time the response I get is "Why bother? The rewards suck! I'd much rather put 3 bots to better use elsewhere.". The rewards need fixed URGENTLY