Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Energon Storm suggestion

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
After chatting with some alliance mates, we have a bit of a proposal to tone down energon storm since the heal aspect of it is unreliable.

I propose that the heal is removed, and...once energon storm is purified, it does not return until the next instance of a full power bar.

This allows Grimlock and the beast synergy to provide a hard counter to it without unlimited melee buff stacks for Grimlock, and without the need to spam heavy attacks constantly with a beast wars team (the shock damage returns almost immediately when purified in case no one knows).

It would bring some balance to the mod seeing as how it is by far the most unbalanced of all the lanes/mods on the map.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    kranderskranders Posts: 479
    This was actually how I thought it worked. Triggering storm at each power bar level... seems unintended for Grimlock and seems like Beast Synergy should be a perfect counter but obviously can't as designed.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I don’t have any bots that can do purification. :'(

Well, okay, I do have Grimlock, but only a 3 star version.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I guess my point was don’t take away the heal from folks who don’t have the means to purify energon storm. Even if it’s a slim and inconsistent possibility.