Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Did not receive Dangerous Waters Arena rewards

LordGrexLordGrex Posts: 13
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was playing the Dangerous Waters and during the second battle the arena ended and I was sent back to the matchup screen. Strangely, I can not claim my rewards. I have already closed the game and logged back in and I still cannot claim them. I played for multiple hours and I am very aggravated. I am playing on IOS and I have never experienced issues like this. Is anyone else in the same boat? I demand my rewards! If not I just wasted hours of time!

Comments

• Sounds like there was just a hiccup with it! The best way to get you help is by contacting support. You can do so by selecting the gear icon in the upper corner of the main Forged to Fight screen. From there, scroll to click Support. They'll be able to help you with that.

No need to demand for anything. ;) We'll get this sorted.
  • Hey, thanks! I’ll try that!
  • Requested support and got my rewards. Thanks for the help!
  • Hey LordGrex, thanks for providing us with an update on this issue. I'm happy to hear you have received your Rewards, and I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.