Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Add Something like Shark Attack Permanently

The shark attacks at least make arena a little more interesting. Why not add some type of random fight permanently and run an old feature three star with shards. Or make them reward energon or something. I know it was done in the past but I never got them showing up like Shark Attack.

At least adds a little something extra.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I agree. After this Shark Week, can we at least have somewhere to earn Shark Shards everyday? C'mon they are sharks, they don't just disappear do they?
  • Options
    I really like the idea of keeping these shark attacks as part of standard arena. It allows for the ability to earn a small amount of disposable forge food and would also help to keep people a little more interested in arena. Not as interested as milestones but it's something.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes even if it’s just 200 shards.. sharks are damn sharks!! And let’s keep the milestones :smile:
  • Options
    Remmie wrote: »
    Anyone notice how busy arena was? #milestonesaretheanswer

At least according to the Samsung analytics (so smaller sample size) not only did more play this past week they played for longer sessions more times a day.
  • Options
    we should just the shark attacks
  • Options
    kranderskranders Posts: 479
    I'm reviving this thread @Kabam Miike @Kabam Yolotron

Glad to see Shark Attack back for the shark week. I actually think it's a nice little addition to arenas to have something to look out for. I think Shark Attack should be a permanent addition to arenas which would add a very small way to get sharks. I think it's a cool little mechanic to have special fights pop up in arena whether it's sharks or something else, like the way the feature bot would have a team. I would rather see a very slow way to obtain sharks than anything else but any type of special fight would be cool.

Please consider adding a random special fight mechanic to the arenas permanently. If not sharks you could reward energon, extra gold, etc.
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Bumping this up as well
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    It would be good to see shark arena alongside featured bot arena’s, it’s easy to hit the milestones for both in a couple runs, providing the device doesn’t melt from overheating
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Or in spotlight arena. Optimus and Megatron teams should give 100 t3c essence of class of spotlight bot, brawler as there's tantrum Now.