Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This is getting ridiculous

2»

Comments

• LynxyLynxy Posts: 13
    edited February 2018
    Lynxy wrote: »
    mng1d45s3lgb.png
    It wasn’t that hard....

Yep I did find the final boss pretty easy but that’s because:
    I have 3 R4 4*
    And soundwave is a very good counter to that hound boss

He has 2 r5’s
    Many members in the various wagp groups have also cleared it... without r5s
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    A lot of discussion about easiness/difficulty.

I'm curious.. how many enjoyed it? Was it fun to play?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Terminal wrote: »

I like the way hound moves when you fight against him. Like a fat guy chasing a twinkie
  • LynxyLynxy Posts: 13
    edited February 2018

It was fine. I’m Definitely enjoying it more with the increased rewards. Honestly, it’s more fun than any other game mode simply because the mod-bot combos are new. Raids - done 10 then you’ve seen almost every base, arena endlessly boring, and story missions the bots are too weak.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2018

The only fun part I see is Gold Generation relics (and its wrong Chinese translation which again makes me think the translators only see the raw text but never play or understand the game. C'mon, "Generation" means it generates more gold, not "Gold Age".)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I tried with my B team (four r4 and a r3) and failed hard by this Mv1. He really knows how to pummel his advantage, attacking non-stop. Will try another time when my Soundwave's back.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    I managed to complete expert mode, bumblebee was just annoying and hound was very easy to take down. MV1 is definitely the real challenge of this spotlight mission.

I also want to thank everyone for the tips and support I appreciate it a lot.

Nice job man!
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    edited February 2018

The only fun part I see is Gold Generation relics (and its wrong Chinese translation which again makes me think the translators only see the raw text but never play or understand the game. C'mon, "Generation" means it generates more gold, not "Gold Age".)

Yep that's how basically the entire localization industry works. You pay for string(or fragments) translation and then, if you want to, pay more for internationalization and context checks in your app.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    2phujp9q10r8.png
    After dumping a MASSIVE ton of health and revive kits, I've managed to take MV1 down to this amount of health and was about to finish him off with my Windblade... but wait... he used his SP1 on me, I swiped back as soon as I saw his swords and... she just stood there like nothing happened and boom, she's dead.

But hey, sometimes bugs happen right, no matter how skilled you are, there are still some little errors that can screw you over

P/s: Soundwave's heavy somehow removes all 3 stacks of unstoppable buffs. Please don't nerf him Kabam.

If you do so, you're a bunch of money hungry cowards
  • The mods on mv1 were intense, but so far I'm two chapters in without a team wipe (and that's saying a lot). You can try taking potshots while he's unstoppable, but it's easier to just run. And a good tactician will go a long way, either megatron with buff stripping or magnus his own resistances and nullify that melee buff.

Yes if you're up close soundwaves heavy will take all 3 off. That's because it actually hits 3 times. Also why it gives a full power bar to a bot with heavy block or unstoppable. You just don't see it because the first hit knocks everyone down normally so the second two "miss".

Bee has me a bit worried with his heal and power gain, but otherwise they've done a good job at challenging us without throwing stupidly overpowered mods at us.
  • Bee has me a bit worried with his heal and power gain, but otherwise they've done a good job at challenging us without throwing stupidly overpowered mods at us.

As expected, Bee was a humongous headache. I swear he was evading himself to powergain. He was attacking so hard and fast it was causing my game to come apart at the seams with lag. Glad to see kabam found a way to screw over us mid-level players this spotlight. I was getting worried they'd lost their touch.

On to hound.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Bee has me a bit worried with his heal and power gain, but otherwise they've done a good job at challenging us without throwing stupidly overpowered mods at us.

As expected, Bee was a humongous headache. I swear he was evading himself to powergain. He was attacking so hard and fast it was causing my game to come apart at the seams with lag. Glad to see kabam found a way to screw over us mid-level players this spotlight. I was getting worried they'd lost their touch.

On to hound.
    I agree bee is a huge middle finger stupid FOCUS REPAIR LAZY PIECE OF S———— oh well lol.
    I think you’ll find hound is much easier, only really the evade melee which is a pain..
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018

On to hound.
    I agree bee is a huge middle finger stupid FOCUS REPAIR LAZY PIECE OF S———— oh well lol.
    I think you’ll find hound is much easier, only really the evade melee which is a pain..

Ironhide still makes short work of bee regardless.

And while Primal is at a disadvantage, don't forget his heavy attack counts as melee damage ;) helps against bee
  • Manthro wrote: »

On to hound.

Ironhide still makes short work of bee regardless

That's what an alliance member told me, to which I replied...

If they ever give me one... Stupid mixmaster dupes...