Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Samsung Galaxy s8 for F2F?

Hiya folks, I'm looking to invest in a new Samsung in the coming months, the main reason being my current phone is old and struggling to perform with games like forged to fight, Marvel future fight etc. The Galaxy S7 is the one Im most likely to purchase, however I wanted to know from any Commanders playing on the s8, how does the game perform in comparison to say an Iphone X (graphicly and gameplay wise), and is it even worth forking over the extra couple of hundred dollars, or is the S7 the better option?

Thanks for your time :smiley:

Comments

• Im on the S7 and its great no problems good graphics the usual glitching once a week or so but thats with any phone...
  • Whatever u buy just to let tou know i have many friends told me they crash less or never on IOS AND mostly crash on Samsung s6,s7also s8 dont know why but they crash. And gameplay are flawless on each mentioned phone
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    If you buy Android, just make sure it does not have the Mali GPU. That is the main culprit which causes crashing.

Kabam is still working on optimizing for that piece of hardware.

I use a Moto Z and run the game perfectly fine.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    The most recent iOS update has dramatically increased the performance of the game, at least for my device, iPhone 6 Plus, the lag and slow downs from a hot device has been virtually obolished, sure there’s an occasional hiccup now and then but it’s not as bad as it was last last week.