Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can Hound hit Windblade while using heavy, the E.M.I’s change to miss target not work.

Galvatr0n27Galvatr0n27 Posts: 52
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
We know that Hound can hit Mirage in race car mode but can he hit Windblade while using heavy and can Hound hit the bot that is using a E.M.I not miss at all?
If you tried it tell me.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    I haven't tested this yet, but I don't think he can hit Windblade in heavy mode.. Windblade heavy specifically says "immune" to all ranged attacks in airplane mode, whereas mirage says "evades" all ranged attacks.

As for EMI... it provides two ways to avoid ranged damage. The "miss" ability which should be negated by precision ammo, and the "resist" ability, which should still work.
  • So for Windblade you don’t know but for E.M.I one of the E.M.I abilities can still work.
  • So you don’t know about Windblade but you know the E.M.I miss will not work. So find out if Windblade can still be hit by Hound.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    So you don’t know about Windblade but you know the E.M.I miss will not work. So find out if Windblade can still be hit by Hound.

Here's an idea... Use windblade and find out for yourself instead of commanding me to do your bidding.
  • I tired Windblade on Hound and he can hit her.
  • I tired Windblade on Hound and he can hit her.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I tired Windblade on Hound and he can hit her.

Do you mean Windblade was too tired to dodge Hound's shots? :tired_face::tongue:
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    edited February 2018
    I can confirm, his precision ammo hits windblade. Inferno does not. Guess they had the intern copy/paste some code ;)