Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to find a 3 r5 team in Arena?

People put them into the fight, but correct me if I'm wrong: these teams are nowhere to be found as opponent, due to the matchmaking system. I bring 3 r4 hard-forged bots into the 11th fight and the system gives me a medium team to fight...

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If you want to find 3 r5 arena teams, it's simple..

Bring a weak team and you'll immediately face off against a death squad
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Git gud
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Manthro wrote: »
    If you want to find 3 r5 arena teams, it's simple..

Bring a weak team and you'll immediately face off against a death squad

Yeah but that's not the objective. When reaching 15th fight, the matchmaking system normally gives the toughest challenge it can find, like about 2~2.5x my rating. However, if you put in a 7~8K rating team, the system stops looking and gives medium and easy opponents ALTHOUGH there are stronger teams (for example, 3 max forged r5 will mount to some 15K rating and this team suits well my 7~8K team on 15th fight).
    I know if I want a death squad I can put a 3K team and find some 10K team on 16th fight, about 3x my rating. But that doesn't mean I can find a 15K team if I put 5K team, because I'll get "easy" teams.
  • None of your arena opponents have forge enabled so that cuts a lot of p.i. off right there. I've noticed in my arena runs that the matchmaking uses megs/opt teams from 13 to 15 once you are bringing at least 7k teams. I've personally taken to using my r5 team at match 16 as the matchmaking won't limit me to a 9k team there. It has happened but it's far less likely.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Thanks for the clarification!
  • No prob