Transformers Forged to Fight- Crystal Suggestion thread

Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,391
edited February 14 in General Discussion
Greetings fellow commanders! I have created this thread for everyone to post their suggestions about crystals to Kabam. If you have any ideas you want to share, post them here!

Here's my suggestion: Forbidden Fruit Crystal
A reference to a pop culture icon and an episode of Beast Machines
"This crystal shall award you the rarest, most desired rewards to become a powerful commander"
The rewards are:
- 4* Bumblebee x1
- T2 Alpha Sparks x2
- T3 Class Sparks x1
- 4* generic awakening program x1
- Heart of Kabam relic: No lags or crashes will occur as long as this relic is on display in your base

How to get it: Act 4 exploration reward

Comments

  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 631
    Heart of Kabam! :smiley: :D :D
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 247
    edited June 3
    @Gunz0 is that 4* tact or scout bee?

    Edit: i jkst relaized the date on the thread
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 236
    I would suggest to fix the existing crystals first, I am still getting t1 repair & revive kits from my elite 4 hours crystals.
    I opened more than 100 crystals but didn’t get any t2 or t3 kits as it should be.
    b93wimxmjwx3.png
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 247
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Hive Crystal Update

    Rewards:
    4* Bumblebee (Guaranteed)

    Is this what youre looking for
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 247
    ywsfdvhzwsot.png
    This?
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 481
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    ywsfdvhzwsot.png
    This?

    It’s so... beautiful... you lucky spawn of a glitch :'(
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 631
    Y2K wrote: »
    Recursive Crystal

    Rewards:
    Get another Recursive Crystal.

    Well, that repeative crystal must have another reward other than the same crystal
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 271
    Y2K wrote: »
    Recursive Crystal

    Rewards:
    Get another Recursive Crystal.

    Well, that repeative crystal must have another reward other than the same crystal
    It was meant to be a joke.

  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 528
    Y2K wrote: »
    Recursive Crystal

    Rewards:
    Get another Recursive Crystal.

    I'd vote for that to be in the game XD
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 247
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    ywsfdvhzwsot.png
    This?

    It’s so... beautiful... you lucky spawn of a glitch :'(

    Had to awaken him, but still
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,139
    Evil crystal:
    30% 5* Jazz, OG Prime, or 2018 Movie Bumblebee
    70% permanent ban
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 207
    bee hive for mv1 bumblebee
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 528
    Bounty Hunter Crystal for Lockdown!

    Bounty hunter crystal for me XD
  • Spider03trSpider03tr Posts: 1
    G1 Bumblebee crystal please!!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,005
    How about a nuke crystal? Only players in global chat get them.

    1% chance to get all the bots of every tier in the game... 99% chance your account gets nuked and blows up your phone simultaneously.
Sign In or Register to comment.